This clinically oriented book gives you a hands-on guide to incorporating dental implants into your practice. Taking a clear and concise approach to the subject, the book offers basic information on all aspects of dental implants, including the pros and cons of implants, patient factors, clinical considerations to success and failure, and implant restoration. Photographs, radiographs, and illustrations support the text, demonstrating the concepts discussed.
- Discusses all aspects of dental implantology in the practice setting
- Supports dental practitioners in incorporating dental implants into their practices
- Considers pros and cons, patient factors, clinical considerations, success and failure, and implant restoration
- Offers foundational information on dental implants in an easy-to-read format
- Includes photographs and drawings to depict the concepts discussed